Phew....
Its all about the changes. Life will be utter boring if it moves in the same direction , same path , ..yea...everything just the same. How much irritating it will be. That is the reason why i always opted changes.My mom used to tell me that "you never had a single passion which lasts forever". I told her. yes ma .. i love changes. my passions will also be changing. Other wise my life will be so dull and dark. I love that life , which is filled with all the colors, not just one.
Now its the time for a big change in my life. I really need a break from all the craps and i need one #EIF for the nested #IF . Though i took a break from my blog page for a while(Literally, i was trying to keep the flights active ..LOL), it doesn't mean that i put a full stop for the stories. Here i am , back again. w
Now its the time for a big change in my life. I really need a break from all the craps and i need one #EIF for the nested #IF . Though i took a break from my blog page for a while(Literally, i was trying to keep the flights active ..LOL), it doesn't mean that i put a full stop for the stories. Here i am , back again. w
Comments
Post a Comment