The Best Poetry I Ever Read was Your Love....

This is amazing. Truly amazing...........

I was travelling back to my old daily stuffs yesterday. Since my trip started off with a beautiful rain, I just enjoyed the trip very well.... you know , I am so crazy about the rainy days. And when love added colors to my rainy day , it drives me crazy. Just like the way I am crazy for you.

I couldn't believe that, I got back my smile... yea , its true that it took a long time for me to smile. When I say that, I mean it. These years , i was trying to hide myself to something which i really don't like. I was trying hard to smile. I was not able to set that beautiful curve under my nose. But now, with all my heart i could smile. Yessss.. I could smile, smile and even more...

Why it took , such a long time for you to understand my craziness? This was the question which i kept on asking myself. And i am so happy that you gave me an answer. True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends... yes... lets don't put an end to this. Because this is beautiful . Its just beautiful like you.

Love ... this is a beautiful feeling.. amazing emotion.... crazy bond... after all.. This is the best poetry you could ever read ...........

With Love

Vaigaa.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BDAY WISHES FOR JEFF'B...........

Phew....

Yaatra....